NYSEARCA:VEA | Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETFDisclaimer : Sections of this page are auto-generated by Artificial Intelligence and shall not be understood as Investment Advice
This page was updated : 2023-04-26 16:50:40 UTC
Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets is seeing a rebound in U.S. REITs, but the sector is still weighed down by a bearish trend. The company emphasizes the importance of quality investments overseas as well.
As an investment analyst, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets' business model can be viewed as a passive investment strategy that seeks to track the performance of the FTSE Developed All Cap ex US Index. The fund invests in a diversified portfolio of stocks from developed markets outside the US, including countries such as Japan, the UK, France, and Germany. The fund's objective is to provide investors with exposure to the performance of the underlying index, which is composed of large, mid, and small-cap companies across various sectors. The ...
Yahoo - Business Overview
The fund employs an indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the FTSE Developed All Cap ex US Index, a market-capitalization-weighted index that is made up of approximately 4,006 common stocks of large-, mid-, and small-cap companies located in Canada and the major markets of Europe and the Pacific region. The Advisor attempts to replicate the target index by investing all, or substantially all, of its assets in the stocks that make up the index, holding each stock in approximately the same proportion as its weighting ...
Risk Rating (Yahoo)
ESG Score (Yahoo)
Market Cap (N/A)
Flags & Key Risks
- Market risk - fluctuations in the overall stock market can impact the value of the fund.
- Currency risk - changes in exchange rates can impact the value of the fund's holdings.
- Country risk - political and economic instability in specific countries can impact the value of the fund's holdings.
- Liquidity risk - the fund may not be able to sell certain holdings quickly or at a fair price.
- Management risk - poor investment decisions or ineffective management can negatively impact the fund's performance.
- Tracking error risk - the fund may not perfectly track the performance of the underlying index, leading to underperformance or overperformance.
1. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets has a strong brand reputation in the investment industry. 2. The company offers a wide range of investment options ...
1. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets is heavily dependent on the performance of the stock market, which can be unpredictable. 2. The company's investment options are limited to developed markets, which may not appeal to investors looking for exposure to emerging markets. 3. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets has limited options for personalized investment advice, which may not be suitable for all clients. 4. The company's customer service can be slow to respond to client inquiries. 5. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets has limited physical locations, which may not be convenient for all clients.
1. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets can expand its investment options to include emerging markets, which would appeal to a wider range of investors. 2. The company can develop more personalized investment advice options to attract clients who prefer a more hands-on approach. 3. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets can expand its physical locations to make it more convenient for clients to access their services. 4. The company can leverage technology to improve its customer service and response times. 5. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets can expand its online presence to attract younger, tech-savvy investors.
1. The investment industry is highly competitive, and Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets faces competition from other established firms. 2. The stock market is subject to volatility and economic downturns, which can negatively impact the company's performance. 3. Changes in government regulations and tax laws can impact the company's operations and profitability. 4. The company is vulnerable to cyber threats and data breaches, which can damage its reputation and lead to financial losses. 5. Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets is vulnerable to changes in consumer preferences and trends, which can impact its market share and profitability.
Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets is well-diversified across developed markets, providing investors with exposure to a broad range of companies and sectors. With a low expense ratio and a long-term investment horizon, this fund is a solid choice for investo ...
Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets has performed well historically, but there is no guarantee that it will continue to do so in the future. Investors should carefully consider their investment goals and risk tolerance before investing in this ...
As a passive index fund, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets is subject to market fluctuations and may underperform during periods of economic uncertainty or market volatility. Additionally, the fund's focus on developed markets may limit its potential for ...
|No articles found for|
8 days ago @stocks
Would AVLV theoretically be any more profitable than a passively managed fund like VOO?
|#VEA #sense #voo #makes #believe #vea|
17 days ago @investing
Irish domiciled ETF alternatives for my portfolio
|#VEA #alternatives #irish #domiciled #portfolio #withholding|
24 days ago @investing
Seeking Thoughts/Sanity Check on A Revised Portfolio
|#VEA #value #us #china #portfolio #exposure|
1 month ago @investing
Feedback for shifting an IRA with slight SCV tilt to a full-on 5 factor portfolio.
|#VEA #approach #avuv #portfolio #taxable #brokerage|
1 month ago @investing
Ideas on whether to buy or not
|#VEA #try #investing #term #vea #tempted|
2 months ago @investing
What does “too young for bonds” mean? (ROTH IRA)
|#VEA #roth #bonds #wealthfront #users #shouldn|
2 months ago @investing
Sell my 2060 target date fund in my Roth and put it all in VOO?
|#VEA #date #fund #target #roth #would|
|No research found for|
|No filings found for|
|No lawsuits found for|